Copyright & Open Access
All published articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Licence under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors are free and encouraged by WJAE to share (i.e. copy and redistribute in any medium or format) their articles. That is they can publish their articles on their own webpages, social media accounts such as research gate or academia edu or the likes. However authors should respect the above terms implying:
- Authors should mention that the article is published by WJAE and give link to the articles webpage clearly.
- Authors cannot publish their articles for commercial purposes (i.e. in another book, journal etc...)
- Authors are indiviudally resposible from ensuring that the article they share is same as the one published by WJAE.
Any other third parties (individuals, publishers etc...) can also share and distribute the published articles by respecting the above terms. That is a publisher or individual can share the published articles in any medium or format if they:
- State clearly that the article is originally published in WJAE by giving the cititation for the article following the academic standards and by giving a clear link to the original article
- do not share/publish the article for commercial purposes. If they do, they should contact with WJAE to get explicit permission to publish the articles.
- do not in any way alter the published articles (i.e. no change in text or no watermarks, no advertisements etc...)
- do not restrict the access to the article, especially by commercial or financial means (i.e. they cannot sell the articles, they cannot ask for subscription money etc...). They should contact with WJAE to get explicit permission to impose restrictions on the access to the articles.